Pandadi Saree Women’s Banarasi Silk Patola Saree With Blouse Piece
- Care Instructions: hand wash
- Fit Type: Regular
- Gorgeous Design Style : Traditional Saree, Fabric : Comfortable and Pure Art Silk, Rich Zari Border Pallu.
- Blouse : Special Zari Work, Blouse Attached Last in Saree.
- Goes with any Complexion. Saree have Zari all Over and Also have Woven Design.
- Length: 6.30 Mtr including Blouse(5.5Mtr +80 cm), Size: Free Size.
- This Product is Hand Dyed and also Lot of Hand Work is involved in Preparing the Product.
Best Deal Everyday
On Time Delivery
Easy Return Policy
We will be happy to initiate the return process of your product when the product carries manufacturing defect/damaged or wrong desgin/colour of saree has been sent in respect of what has been ordered.
Banarasi Patola Silk Saree
Quintessentially Indian, the saree is an outfit which women can carry off with great panache. With the right material and drape, it can accentuate the beauty of women of all ages and forms. Be it a festival or a wedding, sarees are a hot favorite worldwide due to its popularity. Sarees give you the opportunity to provide a modern touch to a traditional Indian attire.
The popular Zari work is an art of weaving threads into fabrics primarily made up of silk to create intricate patterns. It is produced by twisting a flattened metallic strip made from pure gold, silver or a metallic polyester film around a yarn made of silk, cotton, polyester, etc. The designs are so exquisite that the fabric gets an overall rich & a beautiful look. Patola is a double ikat woven sari, usually made from silk, which are made in Patan, Gujarat, India. It can take 6 months to 1 year to make one saree due to the long process of dying each strand separately before weaving them together. This intricate form of weaving gives this saree an aesthetic appeal and a unique position among saree varieties.
Due to the high and fragile quality of the material, dry cleaning is the best method to take care of the fabric. Especially in cases of stains, it is advisable to seek professional assistance.